Ryan is currently the Area Manager for the Vibra-Tech Maryland office. He is responsible for all day-to-day operations including client development, field work, damage claim investigations, public relations, project bids and cost analysis. Ryan works directly with clients to generate proposals from leads and subsequently manage their projects.
- B.S. – Geology, Georgia Southwestern State University, 2012
- M.S. – Geology, University of Georgia, 2015
- Advanced Geosciences Inc. (AGI) Electrical Resistivity training seminar (2018)
- Kansas Geological Survey Surfseis/MASW workshop (2017)
- Virginia Transportation and Construction Alliance (VTCA), 2019- Present
- Maryland Transportation Builders & Materials Association. 2019-Present
- International Society of Explosives Engineers (ISEE) – Potomac Chapter, 2019-Present
- The Geological Society of America, 2010 – 2015
- The American Institute of Professional Geologists, 2014-2015
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists, 2014-2015
Ryan has served as the Area Manager of the Maryland office since 2019. Working originally in the Hazleton, Pennsylvania office beginning in 2015, his primary role was a Geological Technician. In this role he completed Seismic Refraction, MASW, Electrical Resistivity and Electromagnetic Conductivity surveys. In addition to his geology work, Ryan has done numerous pre-blast inspections, vibration monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- “Use of Surface Wave Testing to Develop Pile Driving Vibration Criteria in a Coastal Environment” with Douglas Rudenko, P.G.; Mohamad Sharif, P.E.; and Siavash Mahvelati Ph.D., Proceedings of Geo-Congress 2022, Charlotte, NC.
- Wylie, W., R. Jubran, E. Gallagher, et al. (April 2014) Shallow Geophysical Studies of Natural Hazards and Groundwater Systems in the Southeastern U.S., Geological Society of America Southeastern Regional Conference, 237174