Mark is currently the Project Manager for the Vibra-Tech New Jersey office. He is responsible for all day-to-day operations including client development, field work and developing scope of work and cost proposals for vibration, noise and geotechnical monitoring projects. Mark is also part of the Technical Services Group in the Hazleton, Pennsylvania office where he conducts blasting reviews and blast impact analysis for new or expanding mining operations, vibration attenuation studies and is the lead on all of the company’s signature hole analysis and IsoSeismic studies.
- B.S. – Environmental Studies, East Stroudsburg University, 2008
- Minor – Physical Geography, East Stroudsburg University, 2008
- Efficient Blasting Techniques, Blast Dynamics Inc.
- CadnaA Noise Projection Analysis, DataKustik
- Sales Pro Training
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training
- New York City – MTA Track Safety Training
- Philadelphia – PATCO Track Safety Training
- MSHA-HAZCOM Surface, Metal, Non-Metal
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40 Hr. Hazardous Waste Training
- International Society of Explosives Engineers, Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter – Member
- Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association – Young Leaders – Member
Hired in 2008, Mark began his Vibra-Tech career as a Vibration and Sound Analyst in the Hazleton, Pennsylvania office. Mark has served as a Project Manager since 2013 and has been affiliated with the New Jersey Office since 2017. He specializes in overseeing vibration, noise and geotechnical projects for the construction industry throughout the northeast United States and conducts blast consulting services for the mining industry throughout the United States and internationally. In 2011, Mark was selected for the Northeast Pennsylvania Business Journal’s publication “Top 20 Under 40” business professionals. Prior to joining Vibra-Tech, Mark served as a Geographic Information Systems Specialist at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Wallops Island, VA.
- “A Comprehensive Assessment of a Dynamic Compaction Operation Using Pre- and Post-Compaction Shear Wave Velocity Measurements and Attenuation Studies” with Siavash Mahvelati, PhD and Douglas Rudenko, P.G., Proceedings of International Foundations Congress & Equipment Expo (IFCEE) 2021, Dallas, TX.
- “GIS-Based Analysis of Stream Bank Erosion in Broadhead Watershed, Northeastern Pennsylvania” with Michal Niemoczynski, Jerilyn Jewett-Smith, Shixiong Hu, Journal of the Pennsylvania Academy of Science, Vol. 81, Abstract and Index Issue, 2008.