The best meetings are face-to-face and peer-to-peer. Join GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech professionals at these upcoming events and learn how we can put the industry’s best solutions to work for you.
As leaders in the instrumentation and analysis fields, GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech professionals regularly attend tradeshows, are active in many organizations, and publish articles and reports in the vibration, noise and analysis fields. Check back often for the latest updates and links to information related to the technical changes in our field.
- TACA 2021 Environmental & Sustainability Seminar: September 22-24, 2021 in San Antonio, TX
- SEG 2021: September 26-October 1, 2021 in Denver, CO
- NSSGA Legislative & Policy Forum: September 26-19, 2021 in Washington, D.C.
- Mid-America Blasting Conference: October 6-8, 2021 in Lake of the Ozarks, MO
- OAIMA Trade Show: November 10-12, 2021 in Columbus, OH
- 48th Annual Conference on Explosives & Blasting Technique: January 30 – February 2, 2022 in Las Vegas, NV
- NSSGA AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo: March 29-31, 2022 in Nashville, TN