Nick is currently the Area Manager for the Vibra-Tech Texas office. He is responsible for all day-to-day operations including client development, field work, pre and post-blast inspections, damage claim investigations, public relations, project bids and cost analysis. Nick works directly with clients to generate proposals from leads and subsequently manage their projects.
- B.A. – Geology, Castleton State College, 2010
- NSSGA: National Sand, Stone and Gravel Association, Young Leaders Program Member
- TACA: Texas Aggregate and Concrete Association, Allied Board Member, Emerging Leaders Program Graduate
- OKAA: Oklahoma Aggregate Association
- ISEE: International Society of Explosives Engineers
Nick has worked for Vibra-Tech since 2011. He began by working in our Charlotte, North Carolina office as a field technician. He served Vibra-Tech’s aggregate and construction client base in both North and South Carolina. In March of 2013, Nick was promoted to Project Manager and moved to our Austin, Texas office. As a Project Manager, Nick has worked with our mining, construction and oil & gas customers throughout the Western U.S. region. In November 2019, Nick became Area Manager in the Texas office.