Lee has worked for Vibra-Tech Engineers, Inc. since 2007. He is responsible for all day-to-day operations of the Missouri office including client development, field work, damage claim investigations, public relations, project bids and cost analysis. Lee works directly with clients to generate proposals from leads and manage their projects.
- B.S. – Business Administration, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 2004
- Sales Pro Training
- MSHA-HAZCOM Surface, Metal, Non-Metal
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40 Hr. Hazardous Waste Training
- International Society of Explosives Engineers – Member
- Mississippi Valley Chapter of ISEE – Member
- Heartland Chapter of ISEE – Member
- AGC Missouri – Member
Lee joined Vibra-Tech as a field technician in 2007. He was promoted to operations manager in 2013. Lee is currently the Area Manager of the Missouri office, a position he accepted in 2022.