Todd provides vibration management and recording for blasting and construction projects. He has recorded multiple project vibration sources and completes pre- and post-inspections on structures.
- Associate of Architectural Engineering, Owens Community College, 2004
- Associate of Marketing and Sales, Owens Community College, 1997
- Ohio Aggregate & Industrial Mineral Association (OAIMA), Associate Director, 2017-2018
- Michigan Aggregates Association (MAA)
- Indiana Mineral Aggregates Association (IMAA), Associate Director, 2015-Present
- Eagle Scout Award – 1991
- Board of Directors for the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Putnam County, Vice President
- Ottawa Glandorf Jaycees
- Ottawa Cub Scouts Activities Coordinator
Todd is the Area Manager of the Ohio office of Vibra-Tech Engineers, Inc. He manages and develops business in Ohio, Michigan and Indiana. He started as a field technician with Vibra-Tech in 2007, and was promoted to area manager for the Ohio office.