Geoff has worked for Vibra-Tech, Inc. since 2006. He provides consulting services for the energy, mining, and construction industries throughout the western region. Geoff has experience providing expert testimony and conducting damage claim investigations related to blasting and seismic data acquisition. He has consulted on strengthening risk management strategies for heavy infrastructure, private development, seismic exploration, and mine permitting projects.
- B.S. Geological Sciences – University of Missouri, 2005
- Missouri S&T Blasters Training Seminar 2006
- FHWA Highway Geophysics & NDE Conference 2006
- PA Council of Professional Geologists Review Course 2007
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists 2013 – Present
- International Society of Explosives Engineers 2006 – Present
- Mississippi Valley Chapter – Board Member 2008
- Heartland Chapter – Board Member 2009
- National Stone, Sand, and Gravel Association
- Young Leaders Steering Committee Member 2013
Geoff is the Southwest Regional Manager for Vibra-Tech in Austin, Texas. He is responsible for directing and supervising the financial and operational performance of the region. Geoff manages a staff that provides monitoring and consulting services in 15 western states.
Geoff previously served as Technical Sales Coordinator where he supported all of the GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech regional offices, working to continuously improve market position and achieve financial growth by pursuing sales leads and perspective clients. He delivered presentations and proposals to assist clients in strengthening their risk management strategy. Geoff also worked to maintain key client relationships with regional and national accounts.
Geoff also worked to develop our Re:mote monitoring services by helping design new web-based data management features on special projects. These features have helped clients track specific aspects of the drilling and blasting program as defined by the end user. He continues to help clients institute best practices and assist in continuous improvement initiatives.
Prior to moving into the Technical Sales Coordinator position in 2010, Geoff served as a Geologist, managing regional mining and construction projects for the St. Louis office. With his background in geology and geophysics, Geoff helped expand the market for GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech’s geophysical imaging services in St. Louis.
- “Strategies for Reducing Neighbor Complaints” MinnBlast 2013 – Lake Superior Chapter ISEE
- “Re:mote Monitoring Technology” 2011 Wisconsin Blasters Conference – Aggregate Producers of Wisconsin
- “Best Practices for Managing Blast Associated Risks” 2011 – Great Lakes Chapter ISEE
- “Increasing Efficiencies with Web-Based Data Management” 2011 – Lake Superior Chapter ISEE